Coming Together: Pro Bono is a collection of erotic fiction to benefit the Dear Author Legal Defense Fund.
In September 2014, the popular review blog Dear Author published a post detailing issues involving Ellora’s Cave, a renowned pioneer in the genre of erotic romance.
The information provided (much of it a matter of public record) did not portray Ellora’s Cave in a favorable light.
Ellora’s Cave reacted by filing a defamation suit against Dear Author and its owner. Soon thereafter, a crowdfunding campaign was created by Smart B*tches to collect donations for the legal defense of Dear Author.
- Introduction (Barry Eisler)
- Passive Aggressive Corporate Sex (Daniel Burnell)
- Blue Heaven (Robert Buckley)
- Tomorrow’s Much Too Long (Solace Ames)
- On the Fly (Lynn Townsend)
- Recycled Dreams (Lefty McGee)
- Jack (Leigh Ellwood)
- Recognition (Salome Wilde and Talon Rihai)
- I Live for It (Peach Robidoux)
- Aim to Please (Beth Wylde)
- Innocent Caress (Lefty McGee)
- We Three Kinks (Emily Ryan-Davis)
- Facing the Dark (Xan West)
- Cybersex (Audrey Lusk)
- Word Count (Lefty McGee)
- Wanton Sacrifice (Heather Lin)
- Domestic Discipline (Victoria Blisse)
- Swoop (Jean Roberta)
- Defiling Love (Lefty McGee)
- Nuisance Alligator (Kimber Vale)
- A Modern Samson (Nobilis Reed)
- Forbidden Fruit and Honey (Salome Wilde)
- Queen for a Day (Lefty McGee)
- Blood on Love (Alessia Brio)