Oooh another exciting competition, aren’t you the lucky ones!
Are you thankful for everything that men and women in the forces do for us on a daily basis? The authors that contributed to Uniform Behaviour certainly are, which is why we’re running this fabulous competition! From Flag Day (14th June) through the UK’s Armed Forces Day (25th June) up until Independence Day (4th July) we’re offering some very special prizes to those of you that send in awesome photographs of you reading Uniform Behaviour. You can be reading the book on your computer, laptop, smartphone, eReader – anything! As long as we can clearly see that you’re reading Uniform Behaviour, you’re eligible for entry.
– A PDF book of your choice from Lucy Felthouse’s backlist: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk
– Signed postcards, bookmarks and a mug from Lucy Felthouse
– A PDF book of your choice from Justine Elyot’s backlist: http://justineelyot.com
– Orange and cinnamon bath bombs, courtesy of Victoria Blisse https://victoriablisse.co.uk
– A Victoria Blisse t-shirt https://victoriablisse.co.uk
– A personalised story from Lexie Bay http://www.lexiebay.co.uk
– A PDF copy of Cassandra Carr’s latest release, TALK TO ME http://www.booksbycassandracarr.com/
– A personalised story from Rebecca Bond http://www.missrebeccabond.co.uk
– A PDF book of your choice from Indigo Skye’s backlist: http://indigoskyeinkandart.blogspot.com/
Here’s more about the delicious anthology in question:
Do you get all weak-kneed at the sight of a grubby fireman or a hunky soldier? Perhaps immaculately-dressed waiting-on staff get you feeling frisky? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Uniform Behaviour contains sixteen smutty stories about firemen, soldiers, sailors, police, security guards and even waiters, priests and cleaners!
Delve into this anthology and enjoy steamy stories from established erotica authors including Justine Elyot, Craig J Sorensen, Victoria Blisse, Shermaine Williams, Elizabeth Coldwell and Lucy Felthouse. Uniform Behaviour also proudly introduces some exciting debut authors. So remember, you saw them here first!
As well as being written and compiled for your titillation, this anthology is also designed to do good. A portion of the proceeds from Uniform Behaviour will be donated to UK charity Help for Heroes, which helps those wounded in current conflict.
The stories in this anthology have been hand-picked by a uniform aficionado, so you can rest assured that only the sexiest erotic fiction lies in this eBook.
How to enter:
If you’ve already got the anthology, then get snapping those photos! If not, see here for a full list of retailers and get your copy. Then, send your photograph to email@example.com for your chance to win. Two winners will be chosen to win their share of the goodies and will be notified by week ending 8th July. Announcements will also be made on http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk. Competition is open worldwide.
Good luck – and happy reading!