Well, it’s been a year of highs and lows, a bit of a yo-yo really. On the lows both my husband and I have had health issues, his far more serious than mine. He’s been in hospital three times for overnight or more stays and has been in for numerous hospital appointments and the sinus problems that have plagued him for the past 3 years have still not been resolved. Hopefully 2010 will be the year where he actually finds health once more.
But on the other hand I have experienced many highs. A lot of these happened on various holidays I was fortunate enough to have in this past year.
I discovered the joy of just lying on the beach in June’s scorching heat in Scarborough. With my sunbrella of course to protect my delicate skin!
I went to Disneyland Paris with my mum and my daughter and had a fantastic weekend there. I even conquered Big thunder Mountain, saw the dragon below the princess’s castle and met Baloo my favouritist ever Disney character!
My daughter and I went to Legoland, another place I have always wanted to visit:
And my sister, mum and I had a fantastic time visiting Warwick castle and Chatsworth house for my Sister’s birthday treat. I look like a complete plonker in that photo but it makes me laugh. Warwick Castle had lots of things we could dress up in!
And of course, I’ve had several stories published this year.
- Spiced Vanilla appeared in Night of the Senses
- Secret Surprise, the tale of a bus driver and a virgin exhibitionist was released.
- Scentsual was released, a FemDom story based in Scarborough, my favourite place in the world.
- The next Story, Moon Shy appeared in Over the Moon and was a completely different story for me as it is all about a Werewolf, well two actually and the young human girl who stumbles between them.
- And then the first Christmas offering from Ms Blisse was released from Xcite books in their anthology Seriously Sexy Stocking Filler and is called “The Scent of Pine”.
- Then the long awaited sequel to Getting Physical arrived! Getting Intimate was released in December.
- Another Christmas tale of love, lust and magical sleigh rides, Christmas Spirit Warms the Heart.
So 2009 was a busy year. I hope you enjoy your New Year celebrations and the 2010 will be a good year for you all!